The easy to put on and take off leg wraps reflect the body heat of the horse and reduce swelling without ointment. Our Quick Royal wraps are made of a mixture of cotton and polyester, a Welltex fabric infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects the natural body heat of the horse and creates a soothing infrared warmth. Heat therapy is an aid to relieve and heal injured muscles, joints and tendons and is a well-known method. When you wrap your horse's legs with these boots, our unique fabric creates gentle warmth that can help reduce swelling and reduce or even eliminate bile. Use the leg wraps after a strenuous training session and leave them on the horse overnight. They can also be used as transport boots.
- Back on Track® Quick Royal Wraps are the ultimate therapeutic bandages
- Popular for use in the stable, on the pasture or during transport
- Sold in pairs and available in 4 standard sizes
- Made of robust and durable neoprene outer material with lining of the revolutionary Welltex™ ceramic fibre material (to be used with care, especially on the paddock for horses with low heels)
- Suitable for front & hind legs
- Easy to put on
- Provide comfortable and padded protection (encloses the cannon bone, shackles & pads)
- The inner pad is removable and can be washed
Cotton/polyester outer material. Welltex fabric mixed with ceramic powder. Colour: Black. Sold in pairs. Available in three different sizes: S = 35, M = 40 and L = 45 cm. Cut to reach a few centimetres over the pastern and over the carpal joint.
Machine washable at 30°C. Use normal detergent without bleach and fabric softener. Air drying only, not suitable for tumble drying.
Číslo produktu: 18582